Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Adventures of E-tracker Jim

jimpugh

HI Every Body!

Went out this morning for three hours with a friend . Just got back from my Grandmothers Funeral last Night. She was a very Sweet Lady and will be sorely missed by our family. Phoenix City Alabama is quite a haul from Biloxi Ms. The church service was in Phoenix and my god can DEM Alabama women COOK.....She was laid to rest by my Grandfather Down in Blue springs Alabama..

Anyway was tired this morning but my buddy wanted to "get it done".....Was a nice cool morning ....nothin like the smell of Autumn in the air to make you wanna get out and find sumthin.....

Notice the silver half walker do not know date yet.....notice the iron on the 2 silver quarters 53 and 43 also may be a token but needs more info on it than that and the shoe tap is so green the piture does not do it justice....
[attachment 105691 teusdayfind.jpg]

Iron on coins Notice NO Nails In Jims Finds .........
[attachment 105692 turedaycoin.jpg]

wait a minute why is My "Betty Lou" Etrac making a hit on this glob "O" IRON
[attachment 105693 ironcoinA.jpg]

Well trow her in the bag we'll check er later!
[attachment 105694 Ironcoin.jpg]

By golly BettyLou did not let me Down..... thier 2 coins so far and I am going to leave EM like this!

[attachment 105695 ironcoin2.jpg]

well hope you enjoyed the outing I sure did and I can not wait to see what my E-trac will uncover NEXT!

by the way all this was found with my new 6 inch DD nice coil very deep!

Happy Trails
Etracker-Jim