Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After driving my wife nuts and months of analysis, I pulled the trigger on a Multi Kruzer.

JASONSPAZ1

After months of pouring over data, user feedback, and You Tube videos, I decided to purchase a Makro Multi Kruzer out of all the newly released amphibious machines. I will say one of the factors that steered me towards a Makro machine, is the universal praise for Makro customer service and company interaction with the users.
Thank You Makro for making a machine that appears to check all the boxes for my detecting needs.
Now back to driving my wife crazy by staring out the window like a creepy cat.
It wont be birds I am looking for, but the big brown delivery truck.
I totally will not run out to the delivery truck like a little kid racing towards an ice cream truck.
I so eagerly await to post some finds and give my feedback of the Multi Kruzer.
HH
Jason

You won't be disappointed with the customer service for sure. Although I received a duff detector, they were phenomenal in their responses to help me troubleshoot the issues to make sure it wasn't operator error...it wasn't. Now go back to your window watching. = )

I'm extremely happy with my Multi Kruzer. Took it out at sun up this morning to a local freshwater swimming beach. I don't have the waterproof headphones yet so I stayed pretty shallow and hunted the dry sand also. Grand total:
11 qtrs
11 dimes
2 nickels
25 pennies
7 sinkers
1 hot wheel car
1 tent stake
Religious medalion
86 Pull tabs
16 bottle caps
STERLING SILVER RING
14K WEDDING BAND

Most all the bottlecaps and many of the pulltabs were eyeball finds in the dry sand. I won't have to dig them next time I'm there.

Jason'
You will do well with the MK.
I hunted with it in a fresh water lake on Monday and didn't do as well as Tom. But I hunted with the 7 inch coil along
with a pair of Modified Sunray Gold headphones so I got the MK wet and did fine. Found a 14k ear ring and few coins.
But it was so Cooooold....can't wait for it get a little warmer.