Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After reading Ray's post of some of his favorite people, I have a tribute to some of my FAVORITE ......

<center>

First is CopperHead...his most famous quote..."yeah..I'll post my picture" :lol:

Although he likes to stay in the shadows, he's probably one of the best detectorist there is....and my favorite quote (in a email) "if he keeps on I'll show up at his door and cut his b@@@'s off and feed them to him" :D
[attachment 9957 41003_Brian.jpg]

Next is my buddy up in the Great White Way. :D My favorite quote...."hell, I take a great picture" :rofl:
[attachment 9958 chris.jpg]

Next is no surprise...."sneak up and put HER in a head lock and whomp the hell out of her" :lol:
[attachment 9960 jumbalya.jpg]

Then of course there's Pork Chop...his last famous words were "sure Vernon, I'll help you move...you just pay for the gas" :lol: Here he is with the money Vern gave him :rofl:
[attachment 9961 DC.jpg]

Who can forget the Don's ...."yeah, Ray come on up...we got plenty to eat"
[attachment 9962 dons004.jpg]

Next is Charlie...."you gonna put WHAT Where????" :lol:
[attachment 9965 cd.jpg]

Then my buddy Art...."they love me here" ;) :D

Then who could forget Vernon...."can I borrow your weedwacker?"

And then .....Ed.."I take pride in my appearance" :lol:

And then there's the General...many, many, famous quotes but I think his best was..."mmmmmmmmmm...Chicken" :rofl:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

It was two years ago this very night that Vernon said to me "This sure doesn't look like the road to Tok?" We were lost in the Alaskan wilderness in the darkness of night. Until that night I thought the Artic Circle was a place to buy shakes and burgers.
[attachment 9971 Roadtoftnelson.jpg]
HH DC

n/t

... the blue satin trousers got ripped from briars so I had to throw the outfit away.

Hey Pilgrim, you may feel free to use the below image which much more accurately represents the all he-man male macho image I truly follow.

"Pardon me mame, if you don't get that screaming kid out of my hearing range real soon, not only will I put a Cajun Whomping on you, I'll kick that baby stroller over."
[attachment 9991 edjohnwayne.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

I invite you into my home on my daughter's wedding you ask for favors and you don't even think to call me Godfather. it is time for you to meet Luca Brazzi[attachment 10017 Godfather.jpg]