Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After the Rain

usmctop

Rain finally slowed down to a drizzle here about 11 am and hit the permission field. I think the bullet on bottom left may be a fired Williams cleaner.

Nice haul of lead. !!!! I too like going right after a good rain. When the ground is moist, my metal detector is usually more sensitive toward signals because the ground (overall) has a higher conductivity. I've made some good finds right after it rained.

Thanks and keep posting. CCH

Top, more great CW lead saves. You are right, the ground is more sensitive and seems to have a higher conductivity just after a rain giving up more nice saves as you have just proven. Well Done, and Semper Fi.