Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After the rain...

Bill W.

I had a chance to detect a house I got permission on last week. The house was built in 1894. I only covered about 1/2 of the yard because of BS'ing with the owners. It paid me to BS some because I received permission on a site that dates back to the very early 1800's. Plus a possible other site... he's worked at one of the oldest private schools in the area for 31 years. He's going to ask permission for us to go hunting there. Heck, I'll let him use one of my machines to hunt an 1840 school that's STILL in use today that hasn't seen a metal detector... :D Anyways, I only got to hunt about 2-3 hours today because of BSing. I'll go back there and cover it better and finish the other half later.

First an image of the house...

[attachment 25170 front2.jpg]

I ended the short hunt with 1876, 1880, 1887 and 1901 IHs and a 1919 Merc.

[attachment 25171 42306coins.jpg]

-Bill

Glad you finally hit a good site. Sounds like a good lead to other sites as well.

Dave

WTG with the old Indians Bill W!!! Hope there is a few older silver waiting their for you next time. Good Luck and HH.

Nice finds there Bill......:) I like the old house and with things being pretty well hunted out around my area I'm looking into to finding old places to detect. HH.

Eddie