Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After work hunt of 3-19-14

407floyd

Went back to the same spot I hit last week and found: a football locket, Art Deco barrette, my 4th dog tag from this site, 1941 nickel, 1971 cinco centavos, a mangled, stamped token with Charles Goldberg's name on it, a golden shell that returns a signal, and the coolest thing was the aluminum fob and no-date buffalo nickel that came out of the same hole. I looked up Dale Minor, from Boerne, Texas and found that he probably lost it in the 1950s when he lived at this site. He moved away to a small town not too far away and then moved back to Boerne at a more recent time. He is 82 years old now and lost his wife of 62 years. I'll see if he or his family want it back.

n/t

Many interesting finds. Thanks for sharing.:thumbup:

Nice finds!