Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Afternoon hunt with Bryce....Gold & Diamonds...a nice little shocker! :surprised:

deeponedge

Got out with Bryce yesteday in the mild 75 degree weather and had a great time at an old vollyball area by a defunct high school. Bryce was plucking some silver with the e-trac and Explorer 2 and I was using my Explorer SE. He did well pulling 5 silver and 12 wheats while I got only 2 with 8 wheats BUT I spent more time chasing lower conductors....and was stunned to pop this nice 14k diamond earring out of the loamy soil. Quite the jaw opener....

Nice "sparkler", D:clapping: That was well worth digging all the foil crap you filled your pouch with:thumbup:

you hadn't wasted 20 minutes polishing off that bag of little white Hostess donuts. :bouncy:

Nice score on the glitter old friend. You had more patience than I did.:please:

Doughnuts....detecting....silvers, wheats and gold ear rings.....
makes for a good hunt Heavy D......nice finds for sure.

Guess I need to start paying more attention to the can slaw sounding hits but they drive me crazy.:rant:
Very nice find on the gold earring!