Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Afternoon low tide hunt.....

A

Anonymous

Decided to hit the afternoon low tide since I had the day off yesterday. Went in the morning and got blanked!! Tide was dead high and the sand was soft.
2:30pm was a lot different, although there were no cuts as I would have hoped for with all this northerly wind, there was a lot of wet sand to work way down by the waters edge. Started out slow, but I hit a nice little hot spot after about 8 blocks and worked a 10 yard spot for about half an hour. Moved a little north of that and got my first ring of the year, silver "Turkish puzzle ring".
I think the wind is going to calm down today, so maybe another afternoon hunt is in order. I did see where we are supposed to get another storm Monday/Tuesday timeframe, so let