Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Again Makro Customer Service Proves Tops In Class

csarebelva

I had contacted Dilek about a problem I was having with the pinpointer lanyard. I told him I did not expect a replacement as I had the unit for close to a year and it was well used. I simply knew that they are constantly trying to make their product better and the information I had may help them in future design.

After requesting a couple of photos he got back with me and asked for my address so he could send me a replacement. Again I did not ask for one I was only wanting to show my appreciation for their constant improvements from customer input. This company certainly has a customer for life.

I have the Red Racer (1) and the Racer 2 and though the Red Racer is more of my backup machine or used with my smaller coil when I want to quickly go over a heavy signal area to cherry pick the good signals both have proved to be great machines for me. I have to say that 70% of everything in my display case was found with the Racers and as I work the Racer 2 more and more I am learning so much more about the sounds and numbers ..... my hunting buddy is often amazed at how I call the item before I dig it .... shotgun shell, silver, brass, civil war bullet, modern penny... Like said in another post ..... you start learning your machine and it won't take long before you dig more treasure than trash. I dig most signals to be safe early in the day but as the day wears on and I get tired it is nice to be able to skip over stuff your 90% sure that it's trash.

Makro you have a lifetime customer and thanks again for putting your customers in front of your profits.

Makro does an outstanding job of taking care of their customers!
PS. Dilek is a She not a he. :clapping:

Its not the first time the gender was wrongly assumed with her. And STILL the service is Amazing! Imagine the outcome in a typical fast food drive thru line... :look:

Oops ...... Sorry about that Dilek no insult intended I guess that's what I get for not knowing all my Cultures as well as I should.

I do know a little bit of Turkish (not much) but I do have a translation dictionary as my mother is good friends with a guy from Turkey and I became friends with Turkish gentleman that worked on the ships that come into the port here in Richmond delivering tobacco and other goods. He was a great guy that I lost touch with over the years but I took him to his first NASCAR race at the local short track and we would have him over for dinner whenever he came to town. He taught me a good deal about some of his beliefs and we respected each others way of life.

The guys on his ship invited me on one time for dinner ..... a great meal and they would not start until I was already seated and eating ...... one warning... the coffee is really strong.

Again though I will most likely carry a Makro product into the field until my legs give up on me. Other detectors may come along that have a better this or a better that but I don't think anyone can beat their customer service.

Again sorry Dilek and again thank you.