Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Against all Odds.

GeorgeinSC

Recently if found a class ring at the beach. Had to use electrolysis on it to be able to read what was engraved inside of it. From what i could determine the ring is made of lustrium. Once i got it cleaned i could read a young ladies name in the ring.

I was shocked when i saw the name. The reason being i had worked with a gentleman for over 13 years who had a Daughter by that name.

I called his home and talked to his wife and discovered that i had found their daughters high school ring that she had lost two years ago.

Talked to her Dad for while. Dad was not aware that his Daughter had lost her class ring.

Returned the ring to her Dad earlier this week. He said that he was going to have some with his Daughter over the ring.

The odds of finding a ring belonging to the Daughter of someone who i know has to be higher than the odds of winning the lottery. I think i will go buy a lottery ticket.

Wow ............. some fantastic odds .. buy two lottery tickets.