Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ahh, Spring has come. Good start anyway

Dancer

Took a new Machine (Tarascci) For its first school yard hunt. This guy can reach down pretty good. Has Three modes of tones to go along with screen Id. Anyway after a sort of a shaky start, we started rolling over this site. Had to work through a couple of dead spots before finding where the coins were hiding. They almost seemed stacked up sometimes. Four to seven inches deep. One hole with a dollar and five multi coin spill. So $6.29, 59 coins, (9 Nickels) 2 match box cars, junk ring And a charm. No world record, but a way above average for these parts. A real Sunny cool spring day. And just got home before curfew. How good is that?

After being down for almost a month I think any tone of anything in the headphones is music to my ears. Good hunt!!

Any hunting is good hunting, there’s the proof! I am also always looking for the “edge”, no matter who is making it. I’m very keen on knowing how the Tarsacci does in the “deep coin ID” department, and how it extracts highly conductive coins out of conductive trash in an EFFICIENT manner. The detecting manufacturers as a whole seem to have the “finding coins in iron” thing pretty much maxed out for the time being....hunting in conductive trash with reliable coin ID is still a bit of a challenge, without digging a lot of stuff that winds up NOT being a coin! Keep us posted Dancer...

I had a month &a half on the Tar On the Florida Gulf. Conditions were tough this year but they opened up now and then. Everyone (different machines) had a big challenge picking threw seas of tent pegs. Seemed there were more than pull tabs most times. I can't explain it like it should. But the 3 modes of tones to work with , without losing depth is something else. And this machine can get down there. It's costly for sure, but if you watch all the videos, download the manual, you'll get a better idea on making a decision. Especially the ease of ground balancing, switching between 4 frecs, adjusting for salt, threshold and for amount of disc.
I will be posting on some of my hunts, try to describe the conditions I'm in. I'm a parks and sports field hunter. So like all, its going to be those iffy alum signals that's got to be dealt with.

I will be making a comparison video in my test garden with the MDT, the NOX 800, DEUS, and Simplex in the coming weeks. The MDT I’m using has both coils so it will be a showdown. I also have a sort of “buried 3D nail board” using different aluminum trash at different depths to try for an ID test.

I will be making a comparison video in my test garden with the MDT, the NOX 800, DEUS, and Simplex in the coming weeks. The MDT I’m using has both coils so it will be a showdown. I also have a sort of “buried 3D nail board” using different aluminum trash at different depths to try for an ID test.
Be watching for them videos , Iowa