Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Air testing..one last comment.

A

Anonymous

Regarding the air testing of loops, I respect youre right to air test every coil in your kit. I respect youre right to publish the results of those tests. My thinking is that it gives an unrealistic expectation to the newbies that read these tests and find that there new " Super At 100" is incapable of acheving these results. The real test is and will always be when the "rubber hits the road" and the air test results shrink like a cheap suite in the rain. Field conditions will always be the deciding factor in the preformance of these loops. That and the level of experience of the operator. So air test away, enjoy.

Me too, one last time. The air test post was in direct response to a question Ray had. I addressed the response directly to him. Look at it. The very first word is RAY. I guess I should have used his email address so not to involve others. But, I didn't. Regardless of what you say now, your comments were not respectful. You demonstrated a condescending attitude toward those with a differing opinion. If you are honestly concerned about newbies getting unrealistic expectations, you need to tell them that they will probably not be finding the gold nuggets or the gold and silver coins pictured on the current White's product brochure. Those were already found by someone else.