Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Alabama

RickIowa2009

I find myself in Alabama visiting my daughter, I brought motorcycle with me. Could not see wife in hospital because I have shingles. Wife was transferred to Cedar Rapids for three weeks, hope to ween her off trache. She has come a long way with Gods help. Thanks for the Prayers.

Praise the Lord and I pray she will be healed and off the trache soon and back home with you! Prayers for healing for your Shingles, too, Rick! Lean on Jesus and trust in Him, daily, for He loves you both and is with ya'll! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Take care and have a good time while your there. We are still praying for her.