Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All I know...

Dan-Pa.

Teknetics in the late 80's were way ahead of its time and surely Mr. Bill has the ability to accurately test the new T-2...Would imagine it will take time for most to get the best out of it and seems all are
joining in so we all learn..Gosh I always thought a CZ was the deepest on the planet, but it appears Teknetics has a winner with superior depth and ID. Nope I don't have one (yet) but its surely caught my interest...Seems like they are getting lighter, deeper with new technology and keep the good or bad post coming so we all can make our decisions..Again so many detectors, so little time...

Dan,
You better hurry if your in your 80's. So little time? No sheet ! Oh sorry . The Teknetics was made in the 80's. Tex:devil: