Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All night hunt Thu. to Fri.

draaiorgel

My P'p'n' thumb was gettin' itchy,
so we decided to try an all night hunt Thu night to Fri mornin'. :twodetecting:
Of course that meant we had to sleep all day Fri.

I found it real hard to pick out the targets without seein' the VDI readout.
I

Gad zooks $31.95 is a month of detecting for me. Wow what a great hunt. Those F70's are really working good for you guys. Great detecting for a night hunt. Nice job......Z

Always nice to hear from you and Eileen

EL

Thats some hardcore huntin! Which machine and what settings were you guys using?
Mud

Hi Mud, :twodetecting:
Sorry for the late reply, I'm in a bit of an uproar at the moment.
I seem to be out of my comfort zone for the time being and becoming so dis-organised. (prolly medications) :thumbdown:
I was using Prog 1, de mode disc at 4, thresh at -3, sens 92, GG 84.

Prog 2, all metal, thresh at -3, sens 99, GG 84.

Going for iffy signals gets the deeper stuff, :jump::jump: I only do that when there are few hits.
:cheers: