Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All Prayer warriors please Pray--

Missouri--Ma Betty

I've been praying for God to open up a fairly nice home or Mobile Home for my daughter, Tami, to be able to buy & will be close enough for her to drive back & forth to work here in Ste. Genevieve & safely! & a place for me to live with her with my own room & bath! She found a 3 Bed RM & 2 full Bath Mobile Home in Bloomsdale, MO one with two storage sheds, a 3 car off street parking area & a big back yard for her doggies ( her children!) Please pray that she will be able to buy & quickly before someone else puts a contract in on it! Her dad & I are helping with down payment but she said I will need to live there too, or she wont take my financial help! She pays through the nose for a small 2nd floor APT with just a tub & no shower--Has leg trouble from Arthritis & Fibromyalgia!! Any reasonable priced property sells fast here & in outlying cities closer to this city & where she works in a Group home! Lots of info I am giving you all to pray earnestly for her to have this larger place with room enough for us all! Please keep praying for God to approve in this opportunity & for our nation's healing from Coronavirus! Thank you for all your prayers! Ma Betty

Praying now

Hit the button early and of course will pray.

yI've been praying for God to open up a fairly nice home or Mobile Home for my daughter, Tami, to be able to buy & will be close enough for her to drive back & forth to work here in Ste. Genevieve & safely! & a place for me to live with her with my own room & bath! She found a 3 Bed RM & 2 full Bath Mobile Home in Bloomsdale, MO one with two storage sheds, a 3 car off street parking area & a big back yard for her doggies ( her children!) Please pray that she will be able to buy & quickly before someone else puts a contract in on it! Her dad & I are helping with down payment but she said I will need to live there too, or she wont take my financial help! She pays through the nose for a small 2nd floor APT with just a tub & no shower--Has leg trouble from Arthritis & Fibromyalgia!! Any reasonable priced property sells fast here & in outlying cities closer to this city & where she works in a Group home! Lots of info I am giving you all to pray earnestly for her to have this larger place with room enough for us all! Please keep praying for God to approve in this opportunity & for our nation's healing from Coronavirus! Thank you for all your prayers! Ma Betty
[/QUOTE]
I've been praying for God to open up a fairly nice home or Mobile Home for my daughter, Tami, to be able to buy & will be close enough for her to drive back & forth to work here in Ste. Genevieve & safely! & a place for me to live with her with my own room & bath! She found a 3 Bed RM & 2 full Bath Mobile Home in Bloomsdale, MO one with two storage sheds, a 3 car off street parking area & a big back yard for her doggies ( her children!) Please pray that she will be able to buy & quickly before someone else puts a contract in on it! Her dad & I are helping with down payment but she said I will need to live there too, or she wont take my financial help! She pays through the nose for a small 2nd floor APT with just a tub & no shower--Has leg trouble from Arthritis & Fibromyalgia!! Any reasonable priced property sells fast here & in outlying cities closer to this city & where she works in a Group home! Lots of info I am giving you all to pray earnestly for her to have this larger place with room enough for us all! Please keep praying for God to approve in this opportunity & for our nation's healing from Coronavirus! Thank you for all your prayers! Ma Betty

Will do. If that is where you should be it will happen!
Yes! And thank you, travelling Mike, & everyone one for their prayers--many times we missed the target of not being prepared when opportunities came but mostly the lack of finances needed at those times-- & it will because I always ask God in Jesus' name that His will be done & not mine for my Heavenly Father knows best--in these trying times I also witness to Tami, how good God is & why we pray & have patience & still thank Him, although we may not get the answer either of us want!

Lord we are ready for Jesus to come and take us away(y)
True believers in our Lord Jesus Christ should be prepared & ready to go with Him any time--as humanity is but a vapor for the mortal body but immortality for the everlasting soul in God's Kingdom is forever--never to die again! Amen! Ma

unfortunately, prayers do not always help and this is a fact, but this does not mean that one should be disappointed

unfortunately, prayers do not always help and this is a fact, but this does not mean that one should be disappointed
I know Prayers to my Heavenly Father in Jesus' name do work! I prayed & so He used His power to fulfill which were & are our wishes--it was up to my daughter to accept the house or not after inspection found some issues of which most are miner with older homes--with many built in 1800 &1900 that were flooded during the great flood of the 90's & even many homes in St. Louis, Mo were flooded in the city & county depending where they were located & Ste Genevieve, MO city homes had lots of water covering them & Tami's, I think may have been at one time, later , because it is rare to find a home she can afford on her Income & with an approved Bank Loan--The home is livable & has no basement to leak & cause problems as so many do, even mine in St. Louis South County did which was never under water--her's does have a crawl space to cause mold if dampness is an issue; so may need a Sump Pump or a Dehumidifier--don't know --as I know more about that than she does--as this is her first home--But passed Inspection concerning water issues!

It is an Older home so needs furnace updated, as they don't last forever, if built in 2004 that would make it 20 years old ! Foundations' crack & basements leak even out of the flood areas! This house is in flood level one which is unlikely to have flooding for 30 years--God answered--The home is in the city--which is close to where she works--God Answered--Home has 1-1/2 bath & 2 bedrooms--God answered--as I will be living there, also, because of my health problems which hinder me from really taking care of myself! God answered-- Although I wish I was able to take care of her, as she works :)geek: or (10) hour shifts many nights in a row making it difficult for her to get sleep & rest--She has a job at nights because neither one of us are morning persons and she likes this job & pay is fair-Working in a Group Home --So God is good & answered long ago prayer by me, MOM!

The home is one story with no stairs to climb nor high steps to get in & out of home's front door--Has a nice long carport with oversize garage at the back end, God answered with shelter for her car in WinterTime--God answered! Has a small front & backyard for the dogs & therefore not a lot of mowing to do--God answered prayer!

But she will need to have the back yard fenced for them to be safe & away from two Bulldogs in cage in yard next to hers, for less barking & danger--typical nuisance that any one could have from close neighbors! God will provide the expence of a fence--& for painting of garage--God Answers! A smaller house means less utility bills & expenses--God Answered! There are more PROS than Cons; so Jesus my Lord & savior is a prayer answering God, as old houses aren't perfect nor are new or newer ones--in this sinful world we have many imperfections BUT God hears, knows & answers our cries & by His Comforting Holy Spirit provides many blessings, even if we don't ask & many time for sinners by the prayers of faith prayed for them!

So, have complete Faith in Jesus, Who will not disappoint His own by always leaning on & trusting fully in Him--He don't always meet our needs when we ask, but in His own timing according to His plans, for Father God knows what is best for His Children as He builds & tests our FAITH in Jesus, Whom we trust & serve!! --God blesses BUT satan, the LYING DEVIL curses everyone that he can! May God Bless America by making it One Nation Under God, Again, with our Constitutional Laws working as they should be for Patriotic American Law-abing Citizens & with punishment for all Criminals, no matter who they are! Amen! Ma!

A big Thank you to all who prayed & helped fulfill Tami's wishes & needs--especially, me son, Mike, who has read my posts & listened to my telephone calls for ages! To have praying friends is truly blessings from Jehovah God! Amen! Ma!

The Christian faith has deep roots in my homeland. Faith makes it possible for ordinary people to survive in times of severe trials, when neither reason nor progress can help a person.
For example, a couple of years ago, a great grief came to our family. The tests my wife was terrible, namely likeme. I felt empty and broken, but I knew that my family needed support. Every day I prayed for her health. Coming across prayrs.org without thinking, I sent them my prayer and it spread all over the world. I believe that God saved my wife from death and gave her plenty of time to enjoy this world.
Faith makes people's souls kind and bright.

The Christian faith has deep roots in my homeland. Faith makes it possible for ordinary people to survive in times of severe trials, when neither reason nor progress can help a person.
For example, a couple of years ago, a great grief came to our family. The tests my wife was terrible, namely likeme. I felt empty and broken, but I knew that my family needed support. Every day I prayed for her health. Coming across prayrs.org without thinking, I sent them my prayer and it spread all over the world. I believe that God saved my wife from death and gave her plenty of time to enjoy this world.
Faith makes people's souls kind and bright.
AMEN Brother! Praise God & we thank Him in Jesus' name, for through the faithful prayers of saints all over the world & by your faith & prayers, your wife is healed & His loving peace is with you & yours!

By Jesus' stripes we are healed that He bore for each of us when hanging high upon the cross at Mt. Calvary & He is the God Who HEALS us! God Bless you & yours--OUR Faith in Christ Jesus helps us endure & overcome all things whether of the flesh or is spiritual for we fight not against Flesh & Blood BUT against spiritual wickedness in high places! Lord Jesus Christ is our only REDEEMER in Whom we succeed & have everlastig life with Him by our Repentance of all sins & sincere believing FAITH! John 3:16 May His Blessings be with you, your family & your homeland always! Sister Ma Betty