Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All quiet on the Western Front.

JBM

No moans or gripes with the XP Deus must be good news for Monsieur Alan Loubet.

We are still pulling out some nice finds this side of the big pond and I see some of you are also doing the same.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Well, as much as I would like to, I can't really blame XP for not putting my coil over good targets :rolleyes:

Winter is my busy detecting season Jerry. So I am just starting to get in gear. Maybe I can also find a Lord Baltimore shilling this year. :cheers:

Best of luck in your quest LS.

Its the copper penny that you want.:thumbup:

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

JBM said:
Best of luck in your quest LS.

Its the copper penny that you want.:thumbup:

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Jerry,any update on your 'Copper Penny' find,you must be due for some good news before long or may even have got some news :thumbup:

A guy in the states paid $18000 for it and its of course officially recorded for future generations to own.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

That's awesome Jerry. If I recall, weren't there a few scoffers when you made that find? That will shut them up.

Yes there were and unfortunately there is sometimes Jealously in our hobby.

Hope you are keeping well.

Jerry.