Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

all right finally a deep tech forum!

amcjavelin

anybody thats interested in info about the vista line up the RG 1000, the vista gold, the RELIC, i've used exclusivly for last 2 years these are not park machines in anyway are form, true site/pasture hunters that are very simple to run and 2 tone most models

Can't wait for the Vista line to spread out across the country and get the relics!! This line of machines are truly amazing in iron infested spots. I have the 1000v2 and it impressed me, so I have a Gold on the way!!!.....Mark

yes i had the rg 1000 also and loved it great all rounder, if you ever need a spare 11" coil let me know can't wait for spring and get some hunts in with the new vista smart and try out the eliptical on the RELIC

Good deal. Two bad they did not have 2 tone id on the relic. But give them time. They are prolific.

thats all right that doesn't bother me if the signal is broke up at all its crap usually good smooth signal better dig sometimes will do iffy signals but when i gettem back from Keith i'll do some hunts with the eliptical coil, but i think the round will be a hair deeper

great detectors, I would like to get the relick about time we see some detectors in difrent khz this is cool not to mention the non motion all metal . they shure got my attention.

I appreciate the videos both you and Keith put together, good stuff much needed information in fact helped many including myself make the final decision.

Have the Gold ordered, my first Vista Tech. Ordered this model felt it will serve best for my type of hunting. Unfortunately, don't get out but 2-3 times every 3 months now due to priorities but rest assure when I do hit the trail will be swinging the Vista Gold on early 1800 era plowed fields and long ago settlements.

Plus, Have a feeling the Vista Gold will be a suburb Gold nugget detector, Looking forward to hitting the Calif gold hills as well.

Thanks so much for your strong desire to help others and a big Thanks to Barry for providing us with Brisstool and now Vista Tech.

Paul (Ca)

Paul,
I'm happy to see you will put down that BFO and move into the 21st century. Your old friend, George Kinsey

Hello George,

Yes, Finally upgrading from BFO to a Vista Gold :thumbup: It was a tossup between a Brisstool or one of the Vista Tech models, I truly beleive either one will get finds others missed.

Looking forward to viewing your report on the Brisstool, go get those deep signals George from the pounded sites others have missed can't wait to read your report.

Still have the Compass coils you sold me, in fact the 6" coil snaged an 1852 $5 dollar gold piece several years back.

Thanks old friend, keep up the good work.
Paul (Ca)