Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All the factory preset programs are stuck on a frequeny of 14

El

First I haven't used my Deus for a couple of years for various reasons but have kept the charge up on the headphones, controller and coils on a monthly basis. I sold my low frequency coils and purchased a HF 9" coil. I finally decided to upgrade the unit to the latest revision. I deleted all the old coils from the controller and paired the new coil to the controller and headphones. I then upgraded to revision 5.2 successfully and noticed that all the preset factory programs were at a frequency of 14. I repeated the same process again with the same results. I then upgraded to revision 4.1 and came up with the same results again.

Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong or what my nest step should be. I have had the units for about 6 years and bought it used so I am not sure the how old it is.

Thanks for your help.

El

Hi El,

are you saying that your preset programs will not change frequencies or that they just defaulted to 14kHz. If they just defaulted to 14kHz that is normal when using the HF coils. That is the lowest of the three base frequency for the HF coil. It can go down a few frequency shifts below 14 and can go a little above 54kHz I think........ Here in Colorado I run my HF coils around 28kHz. It helps with the bad mineralization

Jeff.

Thanks for the information Jeff and yes I am able to change the frequency.

Thanks again,

El