Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All this silver in one hole....

Jim C (Mich)

I have not been to an old home site all year. Haven't been detecting much at all, friend down the road called me up and asked if I wanted to go out detecting, yep. We hit an old home site and the first hole I dug, first came out the silver 1943D war nickel, cool, stick the probe back in the hole, find a 46 wheatie, back in again, the 34 walker, now that was a surprise, back in, the 51 rosie, what the heck!! back in again, 42 washington, Crazy. That was fun. Don't happen too often. Years ago I found an older pocket spill, with barbers. Anyway, also found the two indian heads and some more wheaties, oldest being a 1913. I like the two buttons that still have a lot of gilt on them. Fun time out for sure.

Attachments

• DSC07848.JPG
    DSC07848.JPG
    855.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC07849.JPG
    DSC07849.JPG
    827.6 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC07850.JPG
    DSC07850.JPG
    900.1 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC07851.JPG
    DSC07851.JPG
    868.1 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC07852.JPG
    DSC07852.JPG
    877.9 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC07853.JPG
    DSC07853.JPG
    749.6 KB · Views: 231
If you’re gonna have a spill, that would be good one to have! It’s actually out there, but it sure doesn’t happen too often! Nice Jim!

That's the kind of find that we dream about, it probably wouldn't hurt to go back in that old home site and grid it off, there's probably more silver in there with some more work.
Congrats on your hunt.