Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Along a river

litrfree

Dears,

my new focus area is close a one river close my home. I am looking for old roads in the forests and in the sand fields for artifacts and coins. So, after 3 trips before sunset and half day in the forest you can see any finds, if you like it. The button with double eagle is probably from 1806 year, then Russian troops supports Austrians against Napoleon forces in Europe before Leipzig (it is in Germany) battle. This button was lost in May this year :).

Bronze hunters arrow is older, I have no right ID from museum,

Congrats on the awesome finds! I really like the old stuff like that! Very good hunting, Beale.

n/t

Litrfree, I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pictures. You find some amazing things over there and show what the Tesoros are capable of. Thank you for sharing your finds and stories and I hope you keep finding the good stuff. HH

Awesome finds, I love finding and learning about older historical items. Thanks for sharing

Wow! Those finds are incredible!

tabman