Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Alpha out F2 in

atomicscott

Thanks to everyone for their input on the Alpha 2000. I got it today and sent it back today! I started to assemble it and realized it has a push-on coil connector and only one 1/8" headphone jack. I know teknetics changed to the screw-on connector and 2 headphone jacks (1/8" and 1/4") over 1 year ago, and the online ad stated that it had both jacks. Then when I started to repackage it I heard something rolling around in the display area of the control box! This was a final red flag. I returned it and have purchased the fisher F2 4"coil pinpointer combo for about $7 more. Thanks again, Scott

Sorry...and Yea!

i tryed the f2 i think you will have a lot of fun with it its a good md for the money hh

SOME GOOD REPORTS ON F2 FOR CANADIAN COINS
F2 HAS MORE NUMBERS ON METER THAN ALPHA
SO MUCH BETTER CHOICE

Yeah f2 and Canadian coins are a good fit. I do tot lots with the f2 and pull lots of coins.
Number Id can be slightly different than American depending on age.