Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Alpha sensitivity..

Eric

I've been hunting yesterday with the Alpha for the first time and I used the 5x10 concentric coil. I noticed that I could not run the sens above 3 bars. I have to say that there was a lot of trash on this field, but above 3 it became very unstable, and with 2 bars I hunted pleasantly. I wonder if it has enough power with these lower sens settings.I also noticed the same thing as was the case with my previous Delta.When you swing it to the sides up in the air it will false big time and gives a lot of signals. Other than that.. I like the machine.

HH, Eric.

Yes Sens @ 2 will get you down with the 5x10 about 8 inch in good soil.... Don't worry about the Sens with the depth, it is not effected with Sens..... Good luck I love mine....

Thanks Ken, 8 inches is more than enough for me! I also like the machine a lot, Been thinking of getting that 5x10 DD also. Last night I found those NEL coils for the greek series but I'm not sure about the quality.

HH, Eric.

All the DD are great coils and you thank Dave J for that.... The best coil for the job!!!!!