Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Always ceases to amaze me what shows up on the beach !!! Post some of the weirdest things you've found !!!

Donna(NJ

I use to repair and sell used bicycles... I just had to pick this up. Good thing I was able to hook it through my pouch belt !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• IMG_4943.jpg
    IMG_4943.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 188
Not even gonna ask ……. Nope. 😂

I did not take a picture... But... The weirdest thing I ever Dugg out of the southwest Jersey sand ... was an Aluminum (yess aluminum) crutch... The rubber cap on the bottom was gone... and there was duct tape around the under arm support.... It was kinda nasty as I recall... I found a pic on line that looks about what I remember...
clutch.jpg

Found a dental partial, once. Gave me the Willie's when I pulled it out as the teeth were the first thing I saw. Thought there might be a body attached.

Ran an ad on C/L for the longest time. The fact that some poor fellow or gal was missing some of their chompers made me sad...

Found it with my CZ-20. At the time, my Excal and my CTX wouldn't even pick it up during an air test. Strange...

JC

Four tooth gold bridge and the other day a gold crown. My dentist told me that he had not seen bridge work like that since the late 60s, early 70s. Before the dental finds the weirdest finds were crematorium tags. Left those in situ.