Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Am i going to regret buying the Deus 2

Well the Deus 2 is on the way next week. I do like learning another detector. CTX is great but heavy.
And yea you are going to always dig trash. In NJ there is tons of iron and that's what I'm hoping the Deus will cut thru better than my other detectors.
Thanks for the input I will let you all know how it works out in some old 1700s spots I have.
I love my 3030 and most folks complain of its weight but I have haven't found it a big deal. What you will love more with XP is the speed.

I’m thinking this Deus 2 will be my next new detector….
Good choice mine is starting to come around i found a 1940 wheat cent and this old Max Factor mini compact.

Attachments

• Max Factor .jpg
    Max Factor .jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72