Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

American digger

7centsworth

Got my first issue of American digger magazine. It sure is nice having a for real magazine in my hand to read. I like being on the forums. But there is just something about having a real printed magazine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 90
I used to get that one years ago. Also used to get the another similar one and Western & Eastern Treasures. Read plenty of Lost Teasures too. I think my favorite was W &ET because they covered all types of detecting.

So many have went to digital only. I have several old western and eastern. I think it is digital only now. American digger used to be mainly civil war. But the one I just got is some civil war and most coins. I’m not sure is lost treasure is even still around.

I used to get that one years ago. Also used to get the another similar one and Western & Eastern Treasures. Read plenty of Lost Teasures too. I think my favorite was W &ET because they covered all types of detecting.
Mine too, Mike! Always looked forward to rec the monthly copy & would look at & read most of the stories & articles before I could stop & wishing I could find some that good stuff for myself! :thumbup: Ma

Got my first issue of American digger magazine. It sure is nice having a for real magazine in my hand to read. I like being on the forums. But there is just something about having a real printed magazine.
I'm going to subscribe to it something about looking and reading a magazine is way better than a online subscription..
Mark