Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

American Diggers and code of ethic's

Rick73

I just finished watching the latest episode of American Diggers. They were granted permission to search the grounds of a beautiful Antebellum home In South Carolina. The very first signal that was dug was on a nice green lawn. The signal was dug with a shovel and uncovered a flattened beer can which was immediately flung away like a Frisbee. If they cannot follow the Treasure Hunters code of ethic's printed in every manual they could at least not show it on television. This is very damaging to this great hobby.

These shows can do more damage in half an hour than We can repair in years, It's just terrible! I saw a preview of a show where they were using dynamite, and that did it for me, I will never see them as anything but total Idiots! And I will never watch the shows! .............GL & HH ........................Pat