Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An Anfibio Tip

cjc

I see a lot of guys posting that they knock out a few high numbers to prevent wrap responses. My take on this method is this: When you want to have a good idea if something is a false or anything that's corroding--with these numbers accepted, you can see maybe "94" "("97" etc--the signal blending with the ground. With these numbers blocked off you have these responses butting up against your lowest reject--giving less information. These high numbers also tell me if something is copper or brass--blending with the ground.

Silver stays down lower in the low /mid 90's unless is super deep and masked by iron--actually being overwhelmed. Not a foolproof measure but with the Anfibio's "lock on" ability you can get a pretty good idea of what's what. As well--in blocking out more of the grounds signal good faint targets are inhibited too. Just got mine back had broken pins off in the jack stupidly (not my first such instance) super glad to have this detector in hand it's a powerhouse!
cjc

I have noticed that the numbers in my test garden where I have coins buried at nine to eleven inches, the number are always ramp up higher. Blocking off the higher ranges may leave you without a good find.