Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An epic hunt today ... 6 silver coin spill !!:minelab:

MNCoinhunter

Got the green light to hunt a house in town today that was built around 1915. '64 rosie popped out first . . . then I found a silver spill of 3 rosies .. '53-D, '49-D, '46-D, 2 mercs .. '37 & '42, a 1940 nickel and a 1927-D wheatie. A few passes later I dug a 1958 Canadian quarter. Then a 1920 wheat and a 1909 wheat. And this is just the back yard, minus the clothesline which I am saving for the morning when I go back. Probably the best hunt of the year and my video camera failed me. Photos will have to do .. enjoy !

holy smokes McDave you did really well!! I can't do much hunting as close to 10" inches of snow fell today in my part of Connecticut. Uggggggghh lol
I wish you another pile of silver on your return visit. - Jim

wow very nice hunt indeed Great finds! :)

Wow that must have been a wild surprise great find The best I have ever found was 2 together HH.

Its really been a lot of fun to follow your posts for the last few years! To think you are getting all that silver way up in the cold country!:surprised:
Mud

WTG....Nice silver strike....Yard hunts/door knocks are the ticket...Those old private properties hold the treasures were looking for.GL

Simply out standing, now wipe that smile off your face!

Epic is the right word! Hope the run continues!

earthlypotluck said:
holy smokes McDave you did really well!! I can't do much hunting as close to 10" inches of snow fell today in my part of Connecticut. Uggggggghh lol

You keep that white stuff over there to the East of us now for a little while longer...:sadwalk:

HH,

diggerODirt what is your 10-20? Amazingly all that white stuff has melted and I was able to get out today for a little hunt.

DiggerODirt said:
earthlypotluck said:

You keep that white stuff over there to the East of us now for a little while longer...:sadwalk:

HH,

Nice spill, bud. Ive never hit one like that. Congrats!