Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An hour and a silver ring.

Dan'O

I had an hour around 3 o'clock yesterday so I took the clean sweep and the Outlaw (because I don't have a Bandito micro max) to a ball field to do some surface cleaning and was rewarded at my second to last did with this silver, 925, infinity ring. As you can see I also found some kids rings and chains. They were all balled up and took a good 20 minutes to get them untangled. Four real pennies and the rest you can see. The keys came from about 4" down wich I did not expect, due to the fact I had the sensitivity on 2 and the threshold all the way at minumum and discrimination at its lowest setting. I also pulled 8 pieces of trash - an aluminum piece about 1.5" X 3" from the deck of a lawnmower that was at least 6" down and some of the usual can slaw and a couple of beaver tails. The surprising find was a small round aluminum cap that was about the size of a large pee. I should have kept that to show you. I didn't think the clean sweep was that sensitive.
I'd like to let others who are not really 'into' detecting use this set up as you can cover lots of ground and targets are kept to within a few inches of the surface, so not much turf damage buy those who don't know or care as much.
I enjoyed using it and I think I'll take it to the nearby soccer fields to see what recent drops there my be.
Merry Christmas,
Dan

Not bad for just one hour hunting, I've hunted a lot of days all day long with hardly anything. Good info for us to apply, thanks.