Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And My Run Of Bad Luck Continues !!!

millejn3

Sunday I was in my shop/man cave cleaning my Etrac and getting ready for my first outing of the year then I heard a big crash outside.. Went out side to find the lady that was fighting with her teenage daughter in the car while driving down my street after she drove thru my front yard and hit my NEW truck that was sitting in my drive way...The impact drove the rear wheel flush to the frame.. As you can see in the pictures there was no attempt to hit her breaks!! I just thank god that our kids and or the neighbor kids weren't out playing in the front as they usually are at that time of the day on the weekends..

I give up!!! :sadwalk: :surrender: Talk about a run of bad lucky this year !!!! Well anyway I SHOULD be at the meeting Wednesday unless a plane falls out of the sky and lands on my head!! And the way thing are going I wouldn't count that out!! LOL

Sounds like everyone had a great time at the hunt this weekend!! I hope to see a lot of really cool find Wednesday night!!

Man, what a bummer Jeff. I pray that things start looking up for you. Thank God that the children weren't outside playing. That's something to be thankful for.

That really bites big time Jeff. I'm just thankful nobody was in the path of the car.