Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And now for something completely different:surprised:

IBdiggin

How in the heck did this coin end up in a Central Wi. school tot lot. About 3" into the chips. This coin come bandin in a hard 50 no matter how I rimmed it . You know those pesky folded over bottle caps and how they like to fool you into thinkin they are something special. My F70 was having none of that and it told me, IB this is the real deal.:clapping: I just knew it was something special and I thought ,"Ok this has got to be my first gold ring". I kicked the chips and out flops this quarter sized coin and I about fell over------What the H---. My excitement quickly came to a hault the longer I studied this freak happening:rage: Well I guess the excitement is what keeps calling us back, I know it sure had me goin for a while.--------Enjoy-------IB
GREECE 1984 2 DRACHMES
National Hero Karaiskakis ~ 2 Crossed Rifles PS--These are a combination of Brass and Nickel

Yeah, that coin down in the dirt and chips could certainly give the ole ticker a good jolt. Still an fun find. HH jim tn

Thats a cool coin! I was not aware Underarmour beanies have been around this long! A guy just never knows what the next ping will be, especially in totlots!:clapping:
Mud

He was active in the Greek war of independence and became a hero in the early 1800's. Long time to wear a skull cap.