Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And the Winner is!!

buckeeeee

I own and have used The Nox, The Legend and The Dues 2. The Nox has been a workhorse it does everything very well. Although everybody knows it has problems with flooding, arm cuffs and coil ears. I have had the 600 for 4 years and not a single issue. It fires up every time ready to hunt without issues. The Legend, built like a tank, great headphones, great company, good target recovery especially after the beach update, very quiet at all my beaches. In my opinion, a little out of balance, in addition, I don't have the confidence that I am hitting all targets like I do with the Nox. It is a very good detector at a great price backed up by a customer service that is second to none. The Dues 2, for the price, the accessories really look and feel cheap, the headphones, the charging system, the telescopic stem, and the aerial antenna for the control box to the coil. But, in my opinion the performance is unbelievable. I use it at the beach (only around 20hrs) and it gets the job done. The weight at my age (66) makes it a game changer even at the price. I just hope it can hold up for the long run.

I agree. I've used the 600 for four yrs, and now the D2. I CAN'T believe how cheap and difficult the charging is. The strap is garbage, the legs don't touch the ground, The box is ridiculously hard to get on/off, the coil loses charge after a few hours, the head phones are cheap, there's updates every other day... but the thing seems to work very well lol

I agree and disagree lol . The deus 2 is awesome the way it works . As far as the build quality of all the components coils , headphones and everything else no issues. I like it so much that I purchased 2 of them . One with the 9” coil and one with the 11” coil . I hope they come out with a 6x9 coil for it. I own the legend , had the nox and sold it and purchased the vanquish plus a few others.

I agree. I've used the 600 for four yrs, and now the D2. I CAN'T believe how cheap and difficult the charging is. The strap is garbage, the legs don't touch the ground, The box is ridiculously hard to get on/off, the coil loses charge after a few hours, the head phones are cheap, there's updates every other day... but the thing seems to work very well lol
A lot of money is going to be made on after market accessories for the Deus 2!!

I have my Deus 2 with the 11" coil not a fan of the 11 I wish they had the 9 for sale oh and yes the foot problem I fixed bought one online that snaps on.
And the coil battery does go dead after about a week on mine!
Mark

The Dues 2, for the price, the accessories really look and feel cheap, the headphones, the charging system, the telescopic stem, and the aerial antenna for the control box to the coil.

Agree that the headphones in particular feel cheap and the charging system is awkward.

That said, in the two years I've been using the Deus machines, everything has held up fine. I also haven't heard that many people complain about things breaking -- at least, not as many as have complained about those problems with the Nox.

I have two also, having first bought the 11” and then a 9” for coil sake. I’m using everything by having both coils paired to both remotes and alternating remote/WS6
Will decide when coils available separately if I will keep both machines long-term or sell one. If usage is heavy I’ll keep both. I’m extremely happy with them performance. This past weekend my first target in each of two different sites was a Barber dime. (1904/1906)

I had the Deus for 5 years and have had the II for a few months. I’ve never had any breakage or functional issues that I can recall. Most of my irritations about the Deus amount to complaining about the cup holders in a Ferrari. On my Nox I’ve had coil ears snap and repeated headphone connectivity issues. Not to mention using the Nox feels like swinging a stop sign. It’s still a very good detector, just not my cup o tea. This is purely one man’s experience. YMMV.

I will say I can’t imagine using the Deus II without having used the Deus previously. It would be mystifying.

My coil lasts forever, the last time I used it was April 22 for three days at the beach, I have not recharged it since, still working, just tried it. I've never had a problem with the 1 or 2.

The biggest annoyance is that the Mi6 doesn’t connect reliably about 25% of the time requiring 2-3 attempts. I use the mi6 but sometimes prefer the Mi4 which allows me to pass the coil over the target hole when the PP doesn’t immediately locate The target.

I own and have used The Nox, The Legend and The Dues 2. The Nox has been a workhorse it does everything very well. Although everybody knows it has problems with flooding, arm cuffs and coil ears. I have had the 600 for 4 years and not a single issue. It fires up every time ready to hunt without issues. The Legend, built like a tank, great headphones, great company, good target recovery especially after the beach update, very quiet at all my beaches. In my opinion, a little out of balance, in addition, I don't have the confidence that I am hitting all targets like I do with the Nox. It is a very good detector at a great price backed up by a customer service that is second to none. The Dues 2, for the price, the accessories really look and feel cheap, the headphones, the charging system, the telescopic stem, and the aerial antenna for the control box to the coil. But, in my opinion the performance is unbelievable. I use it at the beach (only around 20hrs) and it gets the job done. The weight at my age (66) makes it a game changer even at the price. I just hope it can hold up for the long run.
I only have one XPD2, but both coils. Got lucky, early. XP tester contatced me and had a couple extra 11's around so I picked one up. Been using both since Feb and both coils perform very well. 11" has great separation for its size. Super deep as well. You can calm it right down to and still dig deep.