Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Android Metal Detecting Game

Scanman

Fun metal detector simulator game for winters or rainy days with online highscore.
The game is played in three rounds and the goal is to achieve the highest score.
Maximum score is 14 570 points (3 x 4 590 points / round + 800 points for bonuses)
All three rounds will undergo for 9 minutes. Time is gradually shortened from four,
over three, up to two minutes in the third round.
This game is not intended to completely faithful imitation of the behavior of detectors
and their reactions to each objective, comparison or quality of the detectors
Game is translated to English, German, French and Czech language

Free Android Metal Detecting Game New Release

This Game is pretty cool, you can use Metal Detectors from:

Laser
Minelab
Fisher
White

And others that are not familiar to me. Each Detector has the tones for that particular unit.

Search Play Store for:

Metal Detecting Game

More info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metaldetectorgame.mdg

Enjoy

Scanman

Play Metal Detecting Game Online:

http://www.metaldetectorgame.com/game/?lang=en

(click on British Flag for English and to start game)

Correction, one of the 7 Detectors is the Tesoro Euro Sabre 2 not a Laser.

Maybe the new Tesoro Cazador will be similar?

Enjoy

Scanman

The kids will get a kick out of that.

Too bad the manufacturers don't have on-line emulators for trying their machines (like that E-trac emulator that is out there). Not everyone has metal detector dealers that they can go visit.

Dan

That's what I like best about this game, it gives you a rough idea what the tones sound like with the listed Detectors. I did not realize how important that is, until I saw a youtube video of the Garrett AT Gold running in Iron mode, and the painful tone it has. Next best thing for those of us that live 4 plus hours from a Dealer.

I like the Euro Sabre in this game. If Tesoro's new machine is anything like that, I'll be first one in line.

I think Tesoro got a kick out of this game too. :)

https://www.facebook.com/Tesoro.Metal.Detectors

Hi all ,

first i like to thank to mr. Scanman for posting my game here on the forum.
I havent put it on U.S. forums yet although the ammount of players and downloaders from U.S.
counting all visitors, everyday players, and downloaders it on the first place :beers:

I am proud, its not only couple of people who likes that game, even if it is not too polished and mustn

Nice Job David! I like the new US Version!

Couple of suggestions if I may, for future updates:

1. Replace British Flag with US Flag, or maybe just have English and Spanish only options?
2. Replace Tesoro Euro Sabre 2, with either a Tesoro Cortes, Tejon, or Outlaw. (but please leave the Euro Sabre 2 in the original version)
3. Replace the XP unit to a XP Deus

Thanks David for your hard work and providing a fun metal detecting game!

Scanman

Edit:

A underwater Treasure Hunting game, would be fun also. With water detectors such as:

Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab Excalibur II
White's Surfmaster PI Dual Field
Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
others?

Hi RCY,

No worries on the flag, I am sorry that I do not know the Spanish Language and would be unable to help, probably not an issue to most, as the Detector Language is Universal.

Tesoro Cortes
XP Deus
Fisher F75
Whites V3i

All would be great!

Thanks again.

Scanman

That was quick RCY,

Thanks for including the US Flag, XP Deus and the

TESORO CORTES!

I love it!

Scanman

The Cortes sounds like it has the SUM button stuck on. I hear tones that I never heard when I had one. Maybe the folks at Tesoro will play your game, realize that the Cortes with tones would be awesome, and take the spring out of the switch.

I'd buy another if it was like the one in your game.

Take care,

Dan