Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy Sabisch Boot Camp coming to the Chicago Area

Coming soon, to the Chicago area.

Andy Sabisch Boot Camp

for XP Deus and Minelab FBS detectors

Now Let Andy and his Team of Experts Show You How To Unlock The Full Potential of these Amazing Detectors

Weather you own a XP or Minelab FBS detector or thinking about getting one,

Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to attend Andy’s Boot Camp training sessions.

The locations have been selected to be "family friendly" so feel free to bring the family along and make it a mini vacation.

Check out the following links for more information.

www.XPDeusBootcamp.co Portage, IN 6/13/15
www.MinelabFBSBootcamp.com Portage, IN 6/14/15

Each session is a full day of classroom and in-field instruction on the CTX 3030 and E-Trac Detectors and on the XP Deus

That's the news I've been waiting for. Will surely attend and will be my 2nd Boot Camp.
Just attending and meeting fellow Treasure hunters from my area will be interesting and
should be a good time let alone the field hunt afterwards. Looking forward to it now that
the weather hopefully will be changing soon here in the Tundra of Chicago where there's
still Ice and Snow everywhere and just cold here today. Dying to start swinging again!
Hope to meet some of you Deus guys if your going to attend. Should be another
fun filled day with the Deus and more to learn. C'mon SPRING!!!
silverseeker 2

Almost sounds and looks like they don't want to come west, weather is just to nice. Should have been during the Gem show in Tucson. What a great experience oh well

Seems crazy they are conducting these Boot Camps in the coldest parts of the country! I am prospecting somewhere in southern AZ area today expecting 80 degrees with severe clear skies.
What are you thinking Andy?

BerntOut said:
Seems crazy they are conducting these Boot Camps in the coldest parts of the country! I am prospecting somewhere in southern AZ area today expecting 80 degrees with severe clear skies.
What are you thinking Andy?

I am in NW Arizona and watching Andy slowly work his way west....LOL I been giving him a hard time trying to prod him this way faster. I think he (I do not know, just thinking out loud) looks for number of possible attendees, rooms, maybe a dealer in the area, not sure....

I am thinking a bribe maybe :rofl:

Jim

I didn't own a deus when the came around my area but my buddies that went said it was a class that must be taken. So don't miss it

chuck said:
since it doesn't happen until june i blieve the snow will be gone by then

I sure hope the snow will be gone by June but with Global Warming (tongue in cheek), it might still be frozen in the Great Lakes Region!:shrug::lol: