Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio 11" coil for the Impact.....

GroundScanner

To Nokta/Makro.. Any chance of you guys making the Anfibio 11" coil for the Impact ? Would really like that coil for the Impact. Anybody else interested? GS

You can carefully cut a hole in the extra middle rod near the upper rod fitting, then just wrap the Anfibio / Kruzer longer-cable coil on the outside of the rod set, then slip it through the new hole and connect it to the Impact.

Make a clean cut and protect the edges so as not to cut or fray the coil cable and you are good-to-go.

Just a suggestion of course.

Monte

You could just wrap the Anfibio's coil wire around the outside of both the lower and middle rods. It doesn't have to thread through the lower rod.

HEBEGB said:
You could just wrap the Anfibio's coil wire around the outside of both the lower and middle rods. It doesn't have to thread through the lower rod.

You will have to cut a hole .. because .. the coil connector is inside the middle rod

Oh yeah, I kinda FORGOT that part! Thanks for setting me straight on that KindManTall!

KindManTall said:

You will have to cut a hole .. because .. the coil connector is inside the middle rod

GroundScanner said:
To Nokta/Makro.. Any chance of you guys making the Anfibio 11" coil for the Impact ? Would really like that coil for the Impact. Anybody else interested? GS

I will bring it up in our product roadmap meetings if the majority of the Impact users demand it.

That would be great. And I am sure other Impact users would buy this coil. A lot of Impact users does not post on the forum. And also there are people that read the forums and has not joined the forum so they can't post with out joining. GS
Nokta Detectors said:

I will bring it up in our product roadmap meetings if the majority of the Impact users demand it.

Nokta Detectors said:

I would also be on board to buy on for my Impact.

Does the Anfibio and Impact use the same coil connector? Hopefully no shield to deal with just wires? Instead of all the drilling and wrapping excess cord, Just cut the cord and splice to the exact length (The heavy shrink tape from the solder is hidden inside the middle tube assembly). The best way use a new connector on the shortened coil cable. HH Ron