Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio 7” concentric coil picks up tiny targets

coin-star

I frequently hunt the yard of a 200 year old home. It is ver challenging and loaded with mostly trash, but I have found a few good targets. I took the Anfibio with 7” coil today and attempted to pick through the trash. I picked up several small targets that were 5” - 7” down. One notable target was a BB about 5” - 6” down. It took me a while to get it pinpointed and extracted, but after I got it out I rescanned the hole and target was gone. I double checked and the BB was definitely the same VDI as before I dug it up. That’s pretty impressive.

I have dug air rifle pellets before and some lead shot, but not at 6”.

CS

with that kind of sensitivity it looks like it could be used for gold prospecting. I know mine with the stock coil can find some small targets. Mine is the 14 khz only model. What frequency were you using?

I ordered a new MMK and that is one coil that will be coming with the machine as well as the 5". Really like that coil and is one of my most often used coils on the R2. It does very well in trashy situations, handles the rusted tin pieces a bit better. It really is just a good all around coil.

bigtim1973 said:
with that kind of sensitivity it looks like it could be used for gold prospecting. I know mine with the stock coil can find some small targets. Mine is the 14 khz only model. What frequency were you using?

I am 99% sure I was using 14khz and I was only using 70 sensitivity.

CS

Man that is impressive in my opinion. If you were in 14khz and you have the multi that can go to 20khz, you could take that puppy prospecting. Heck I could do it with mine on the 14khz as well. Not too big of a gap difference in khz range there anyways. I am impressed!! Thanks for sharing that info.

coin-star said:
bigtim1973 said:

I am 99% sure I was using 14khz and I was only using 70 sensitivity.

CS

There is much gold where I live and if there is, its probably on state park land. I'd love to go prospecting if it were nearby and I had access.

CS

OregonGregg said:
I ordered a new MMK and that is one coil that will be coming with the machine as well as the 5". Really like that coil and is one of my most often used coils on the R2. It does very well in trashy situations, handles the rusted tin pieces a bit better. It really is just a good all around coil.
Awesome !I can't wait to see the finds. The 5 x 10 coil is my favorite racer 2 coil but I don't have the 5" or the 7" concentric coil yet.

The anfibio is a deadly machine with that 7” coil.