Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio hand grip

D&P-OR

Concerning the angle of the hand grip on the Anfibio.-----Does it cause any hand/wrist/arm discomfort or pain after an extended hunt?

I have used mine a few times and to me it feels great. No problem at all.

Del, it fits in your hand like it should, natural position, no hand wrist arm hurts. The only other handle that felt this comfortable was on the newer Quest detectors.

I think you will like it. Again I'm locked out of my ground, but had a 8+ hour first hunt with no issues, and I even have some shoulder issues that can cause some serious pain from time to time.

I'm thinking the grip and balance make it comfortable to use all day.

The grip on the Anfibio reminds me of the grip on the Impact.----I believe there was some complaints/concerns about wrist (or thumb) pain when using the Impact---thus the question.

has just about the best grip of any detector on the market today of all those with a 'stand-up' grip other than an 'S' curve design. I happen to like the Impact's grip design and angle and never had a real problem with it, but Nokta-Makro really worked on making a near perfect design with the Anfibio.:thumbup:

If you get home from your 'snow-birding' season down south without seeing one, let me know and I'll make a drive that direction so you can check mine out.

Monte

Will do Monte, thanks.-----And thanks to Jim Robertson, Sven & Big Treble for your responses as well.-------------Del

I actually think the Anfibio rivals the CTX in build quality. Very impressed with it.

Did not like the grip angle, grip thickness or weight on my Impact. Sold it & moved on to the Multi Kruzer. Before I purchased my Anfibio, I tested out the grip angle, grip thickness & weight. Everything felt good on the Anfibio. Weight is a little heavier than my Kruzer but it feels well balanced. I imagine my Kruzer will be up for sale soon since the Anfibio was bought as a replacement for it.

I use my anfibio head unit on my kruzer, im also midding an anderson shaft