Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio is it Multi Kruzer or more like Impact?

Trashfinder

Ok so i had an Impact and really liked it. I sold it to buy the multi Kruzer thinking it was an upgraded version of the impact and water proof. Not knocking it, but i didn't really like or bond with the racers either. I know the modes are similar in name but i did not find them to function the same as Impact. Wondering if anyone can answer if the Anfibio is more like the Multi Kruzer or Impact?

It's a cross between an Impact and MMK with the performance of the Impact with a faster menu-frequency change processing time like the Kruzer.
Having all three, I prefer the Anfibio Multi overall, its robustness makes it some what heavier than the MMK but lighter than the Impact.

The two columns of the Anfibo menu "Mode" and "Settings" does make the menu system easier to navigate.

If the internal performance is like my old impact i am in for one. Was about to buy another impact but waiting for someone with experience with them to shed some light.

Trashfinder said:
Decided not to chance it and just pulled the trigger on a barely used Impact pro package! I know this machine.
The Impact, Multi-Kruzer and Anfibio Multi are similar in several ways, yes, but there are also some differences in their performance behavior, plus the Anfibio Multi does have some added adjustment functions not found on the Impact or Multi-Kruzer.

Of them all, my favorite is the Anfibio Multi, but between the other two I liked the 'feel' and performance of the Impact a little better than the Multi-Kruzer. The straight shaft system just feels better to me. Not everyone would be in a position to answer your original question because the production units aren't in everyone's hands yet. Some 'testers' would be the ones to know. On the positive side is the fact that all three of these selectable frequency devices are solidly built and provide top-end performance, and that's some of the main reason I switched over to the Nokta line in early January of 2015. They work, they work impressively, and they work in some tough challenge sites where I need them to.

Congrats on getting another Nokta-Makro Impact. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Especially if you have a couple of search coils that will fit your needs, and for general-purpose use I chosen the round 7" Concentric for day-to-day hunting, then swap coils if conditions or requirements allow.

Monte