Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

anfibio/legend power cords

irnwrkr

i own an anfibio multi and now the legend. Dont know if any of you folks also own any other n/m units, but the part that goes into the machine to charge and update look both the same. I also have the extra battery pack that goes to the anfibio. I dont have a need to hook the extra battery pack to the legend nor will i unless n/m says it can be done without voiding the warranty. Anyone know if the charging cords are the same? Also if needed will the extra battery pack from the anfibio actually power the legend?

Haven't seen either, but generally the power brick will tell you the voltage, amperage, and if the center is pos/neg.

You want to be close on the voltage (generally a volt or two up/down isn't a big deal), equal or greater on the amps (lower means it may try to draw too much power for the brick and is a fire hazard), and the same polarity for the center pin.

So if one brick says 5v, 1amp, center pos and the second says 5v, 2amp, center pos you could use the second brick with the machine the first one is used with, but not the other way around.