Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio Multi earning her keep

Va Dave

Stuff on the left of the pic was scattered finds on site. Likely contents of a Civil War cartridge box, the 80 bullets, folding spoon, sword hanger, lead backing, and the box finial, was found in a 5'x5' area along side of the road in heavy trash, emi, and in soil littered with bits of iron. The Anfibio Multi did the job well, while my other VLF struggled in these conditions. Have enough hours with the Multi now to share results and say she's a keeper.

The multi 20 freq.seems to work better for me relic hunting in my ground..
hh. joe

Nice! Was you using Stock coil?what frequency?
hh. joe

Nice finds! Looks like that Anfibio kept you busy!

Stock coil, 14khz, 2 Tone