Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio Multi Maiden Voyage for relics

jtalley007

Finally got out today for the first time with my Anfibio Multi in a place that's been pounded for 45 years.

Sometimes I go and don't even get a reading but today was different.

It was a very short hunt, probably under an hour but I was impressed to pull 3 bullets, a canister ball and a percussion cap.

The big challenge with this place is it has terrible EMI and most machines including this one don't like it.

I tried all the frequencies and it didn't help much, think It was in 20 khz that helped a little. I did not try offsets, will next time.

I didn't find any targets down to China but the fact I hit these out in the open tells me it was doing its job.

My deepest bullet was 2-3" deeper than the Deus pinpointer but I have not measured that.

I experimented with different modes and liked the all metal mode, I think it is the Gen Delta mode, kind of like a mixed mode from the MXT?

Overall a pleasant experience and I look forward to getting it out in the woods away from EMI sources where I can crank it up.

Here at home in my test plot it is super deep and smooth

It was very smooth and not affected by the EMI. Kind of brought back fond memories of the days of Analog All metal modes where you hear the deep whispers like I did today.

Nice one! Yes, the Gen Delta mode goes deep, but you need to sweep slow to get the maximum benefit.

Hi 700, Dose the Anfibio have good tones? I have very bad hearing and have aids in each ear, all VDI's jump so bad that it is hard to tell what is under coil. I used a MXT for lots of years, If the Anfibio will go that deep with a good tone, I need one. Been thinking about trying one, need to sell some of the detectors I have. Please keep posting about it and I can see about what is dose. Thanks flintstone

Nice finds... can't wait to get mine out in the field

One time out so need to pay more attention of what and how it acts.

Target ID was pretty deep and the gen delta acted like a mixed mode grunt on iron.

I really need to take it away from EMI to get a quieter place to see what it can do,

As Max would say “stand by”

Jerry

nice hunt, always great when a new machine lights up a hard worked site.

Curious if you had previously used the Racers, Impact or Multi Kruzer? If so, can you contrast it to any of these detectors you've used?

Thanks and HH,
Cal

Thanks for the input, i will be following this.

So mine came last Monday, which was horrible timing for me. I had left for a business trip, and didn't get home until Wednesday about 5:00. Then has to help the wife, as we host thanksgiving for the family. To top it off, my ground is locked up already, and probably the worst is my back had nasty spasms yesterday, which put me to my knees.

Dang, not sure why I alway buy a new machine when I can't hunt for a while. Hopefully we will get some "Global Warming" In the next few weeks. Maybe I will let my vehicles idle for 24 hours. Lol

Not sure why but this detector sparked a huge interest. I've never jumped on the bandwagon of buying a newly released anything, but this seems to impress me, too

My Anfibio Mu8lti came the only day it has rained in months .. Now it is Turkey day .......GEEZZ

Happy thanksGiving

Les

Mr Talley
What do you think about the Anfibio ? Hope you are doing well. Jim

Need to get out more soon. Seems fairly well balanced even though it’s a little heavy but lighter than a 3030 for example

Stay in touch

Jerry

Hi Jerry , I'm thinking you can use the Garrett Z-link system and use other headphones ( Grey Ghost ) or so that goes to the Z-link module you clip to your shirt, belt etc... The Z-link wireless Garrett pinpointer also works with the Z-link system. A Garrett Z-link system was just selling on the accessorie forum. Hope that helps. GS
jtalley007 said:
Need to get out more soon. Seems fairly well balanced even though it’s a little heavy but lighter than a 3030 for example

Stay in touch

Jerry

That's what I use on my other detector. I have the Garrett wireless headphones, so all I needed was the transmitter. Works great.

Keep us posted on your finds. I have one headed my way. Good luck hunting, Robert