Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio Multi or Minelab Equinox 600,, pro's & con's?

GA1dad

Been thinking on buying a new machine for 2020. Got it narrowed down to the Anfibio Multi or an Equinox 600. Anybody own, or has used both? Care to share opinions on each?

Thanks in advance,,, Jason

I have used both and really like them too. They are fantastic detectors. I have no problem highly recommending the Equinox 600 or 800 to anyone. Even though it is not the absolute best detector at any single type of detecting, the Equinox is the most versatile detector I have ever used and can compete easily with any current VLF detector in any situation. I have even used my Nox 600 gold prospecting and it works very well. Great for relics, coins, jewelry, fresh and salt water hunting. It really can do it all, and most importantly it can handle any soil mineralization easily, which is the main reason I do not own an Anfibio. I tried an Anfibio and a Multi Kruzer and really enjoyed using them. They did not handle the moderate to high mineralization in my area as well as the Equinox however, and lost numerical target ID in my area on coin sized targets at 6 to 8 " which is better than most but not as good as the Equinox. In milder soil, I have heard that depth and numerical target ID are comparable to the Equinox and the Anfibio maybe a little deeper.

Jeff

Jason, Best thing to do is find a dealer near where you live and test both of them out. Get a feel for the weight, balance, search modes, features including wireless HP comfort. Good Luck.

TC-NM

I've had both the Anfibio Multi and the Nox 800. If I could only have one it would be the Nox 800. If it was between the Anfibio and the Nox 600, I'd probably go Anfibio. I really like the audio flexibility that the 800 has over the 600 and for me, the Anfibio has those attributes over the 600.

I've had both. The equinox 600 or 800 any day of the week. It's just a better machine it works in every situation

I have both, they are both good machines but I prefer the Anfibio, more coil selection and I love the build quality, also because I live in Canada the Anfibio is way better at finding our clad.

Fully agree!......you can’t go wrong with the Equinox! It offers great versatility & it’s a breeze to swing. You can’t beat the multi frequency on high mineralized soils! It’s more stable!