Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio multi user question

Jeff in Pa

Are there any other Anfibio multi users here who think the stock 11" coil is alot more chatty than the other coils that Nokta has for it?
I have only had one other coil for it and that was the 13.5 x 13. That coil was much quieter at high sensitivity than my stock coil.
The only reason I dont have it anymore is because I just couldn't handle the extra weight of it. I am not as young as I used to be.
I hunted both coils in the same places several times but my stock coil is very chatty.
I do keep it clean under the coil cover and have checked my connection.

Anyone?

my buddy uses the Anfibio primarily and I put several hundred hours on a kruzer. They just talk a lot. The kruzer more so. Many sites it would be freaking out and his Anfibio was just idling. Numerous times over the season this happened. He likes the stock coil, the 9.5x5.5, and the 7” concentric. I had all those and found myself using the 11x7 most and really liking it. I’m pretty sold on just putting NEL/Cors coils on my machines. Never tried one on a Nokta machine yet...

Hey Jeff. The only other coil I have is the 7" concentric. I would say it is a little less chatty than the stock 11" coil.