Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio Multi with 7" coil

My buddy and I got out for a while tonight after he got off work. I used my Anfibio Multi with the 7" coil. I'm really starting to like that 7" coil. I was able to pick up some decent finds with it. My buddy also used his Anfibio Multi, but he used the stock 11" coil. He was only able to find two Wheat Cents. So, is the 7" coil more effective than the 11" stock coil? It was tonight, but I think it depends on the site you are hunting. I certainly enjoy detecting with the 7" coil, and plan to start using it more.

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 151
The 7” can be useful in old parks that have lots of old rusty steel bottle caps, id’s them as iron, usually, and can sometimes pick out coins when totally surrounded closely by nails on the same plain, but not so good, or not at all, if old nail pieces are above that coin. Got one spot thats littered with rusty caps where the 7 will come in handy, once i decide to get back there. The 7” most definitely outperforms the 9” concentric, as far as id’ing iron. The 7” hits tiny targets well too. It has it’s place in the toolbox.

I've got the 7" concentric and 7.5"x4" football for my Impact.
I know there's a lot of love for the 7" concentric, but I much prefer that little football coil in both target separation and depth.

I've got the 7" concentric and 7.5"x4" football for my Impact.
I know there's a lot of love for the 7" concentric, but I much prefer that little football coil in both target separation and depth.
That little football DD will be my next Kruzer coil.

That little football DD will be my next Kruzer coil.
It's absolutely amazing.
I put the Impact in 20kHz and DI3 mode with low gain (50 to 60) and zero discrimination, and that little coil ALWAYS finds missed goodies.

I had both the 7" concentric and the small football coil..
The football coil has always outperformed the 7" concentric on my sites..joe