Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio settings question

The Wolf

Hello all! I just added the Anfibio Multi to my arsenal and trying to get familiar with it. So I've read that in 3 tone, gain up to 89 is faster, and 90+ is a bit slower but deeper. Are these recommendations listed anywhere? Are there similar tips when it comes to the disc setting? I want to make sure I have it set right on each mode. Thanks!

So, I'll try to answer.

Think of gain as a sensitivity setting. By cranking it up you can make the machine more sensitive to seeing smaller items, and smaller items deeper. The processing speed is more of a internal setting to the specific program or mode the Anfibio is in at the time. So really processing speed is not individually adjustable on this machine.

As you crank up gain or sensitivity, and it essentially is trying to report and decipher data back to you, it would aid in the processing swing slower. Remember the higher you crank your sensitivity, the more erratic it can be and falsing can definitely increase.

Hope this helps.

Hey buddy, I ran mine @ 2 tone, disc @ 85, pretty much the same in most modes, and got a good repeatable signal on a target and after it was all said and done, it was a rosette no less than 15" deep. In front of a Confederate trench down in Varina. I traded it off (dumb move) but looks like another is headed my way soon! You may want to experiment some to see what works for you though. Good luck hunting, Robert

To clear up some information here....OP is correct.

In 3-Tone mode. The Anfibio will increase the recovery speed at Gain 89 or lower. At 90 or above the recovery speed "normalizes" similar to the other tone options...at any Gain setting.