Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio stock coil size comparison to the 13" coil

Jeff in Pa

I received 2 new additions for my Anfibio Multi today. Here is the 13" coil lined up on top of the stock coil. Big Big difference in size. Fortunately for me it doesn't feel nose heavy. It's heavier to swing but not nose heavy but I do tend to keep a coil close to my feet so that does help.
I also got the Wander so I can use other headphones, backphones or earbuds. I am not a fan of the stock wireless headphones. Don't get me wrong, they are okay for me but I prefer options.
I have not had a chance to try out either of these items but soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1588291888273.JPEG
    IMG_1588291888273.JPEG
    685.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1588291887735.JPEG
    IMG_1588291887735.JPEG
    202.8 KB · Views: 171
Keep us posted om the Ez Wander, never seen that yet. Man i love my Killer Bees ( not Murder Bees) but they hurt my fat bean after a while, so som the lighter ones are refreshing.