Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio VDI chart

Big Treble

So I whipped this together this morning. Mainly my intent was for coin hunting but I thought it throw a couple styles of rings there. I actually had multiple 10 k class rings (2 mens and 2 ladies), so you may see a difference there.

Disclaimer, of course these were done in my home, air testing at about 4 inches. My main goal is to have a reference sheet I can build from. Didn't have any ring pulls or pull tabs, but may try to add them later. Although I shouldn't have been, but I was amazed how much more stable the VDI was in 5khz. I did this in a tone zero discrimination. Other than the tones and breaks, no real changes that would chang it much.

Let me know your thoughts.

Wow, thats awesome, wish you had that for the Kruzer. the numbers look a bit lower for the coins, i've only been able to test a couple of gold rings, so I'm always interested in the numbers others get for gold finds.

Looks good. Will be using it for my new Anfibio.

Thanks for this!

(I probably have been leaving a lot of nickels in the ground! Ugh.)

Those coin numbers are pretty much identical to my Multi Kruzer/7" coil. Silver quarters come in at 90 as well.

some other coins

Wheat penny 77
SLQ 90
Barber dime 78 (one odd ball one rang up 74)
Half dime 68
V nickel 28
Buff nickel 30
silver half 91

*shallow vdi #'s in air

rc2125 said:
some other coins

Wheat penny 77
SLQ 90
Barber dime 78 (one odd ball one rang up 74)
Half dime 68
V nickel 28
Buff nickel 30
silver half 91

*shallow vdi #'s in air

Thanks, the wheat penny is on my bucket list so I couldn't check it. Lol can't believe I didn't check that.

Thanks a bunch on the half dime, I seriously don't have one of those.