Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio wireless headphones

GA1dad

Just curious,,, can you synch other brand wireless headphones with the Anfibio?

I haven't had time to get out and dig with my new machine yet, but I did notice that the Notka phones were not big enough to stretch over my ears comfortably. Wondering if other wireless phones work. For example, I have some Deteknix headphone that I picked up recently. WIll they synch with the Anfibio transmitter?

Sorry if it is a silly question,, I am not an expert in wireless technology.

Thanks

Last edited:
The Nokta Makro headphone setup is proprietary. You’ll have to have the Deteknix transmitter and the headphone cable to use em

I have deteknix wire free setup for all my fisher/tek stuff. I did hook them to the kruzer to hear the difference from the stock headphones. I prefer the stock. They hurt my ears after some hours but so do the Deteknix on ear phones I have

You could also use the Garrett ZLink to wirelessly connect any headphones to your Anfibio.
There are some LL APTx Bluetooth options out there too.