Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Angus Mackirk alaskan flair bucket grizzly mod!

amcjavelin

well I wanted to set up my angus so I didn't have to classify into a bucket so I come up wit this and see what you think?[video]https://youtu.be/HntWEUQVz1A[/video]

Bravo amcjavelin! Nice, very nice! I have been trying to come up with a way to classify with a grizzly on my sluice. Where did you get that grizzly? I really would like to have one. I like the idea of the tailings going off to the side like yours. Did you make it or did you buy that grizzly?

Au79 thanks, the grizzly is actually called the angus bucket grizzly there on the expensive side but Carolina prospectors has one for $49.00 on clearance right now and regularly $59.00 and also the grizzly just sits on top of the bucket and you can position it any direction

Thanks amc - I'm going to put in an order.